Every family is different, but every family can contribute. The Neighborhood School needs an engaged parent body: Your voice, your action and your financial support!
You can use your credit card to contribute online through PayPal.
$10 a month
$20 a month
$30 a month
$40 a month
$50 a month
$60 a month
$100 a month
One-time contribution of any amount. After you click this button, you will be able to specify any amount.
Your donation is fully tax deductible; the Neighborhood School PTA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. If you’d like to write a check, make it payable to “The Neighborhood School PTA.”
Here’s just a taste of what our PTA currently pays for:
- Art program: $40,000
- Library: $50,000
- Classroom essentials for teachers: $9,000
- Community events (our garden, Halloween parade, wellness/school lunch improvement, parent workshops and more): $4,500
- Student trip subsidies: $3,000
- Supplementary math and science programming: $8,000
- Staff Development: $1,000
- Necessary support for guidance, OT, PT, speech and other services: $600
- Recess supplies: $300
...and much more.
Can you pitch in? As you may have read in the New York Times, our teachers diligently raise money themselves for everything from hand sanitizer to soundproofing materials. And they pay out of pocket for more than we know. Any assistance you can offer is much appreciated!
Of course, any time you can spare volunteering for the PTA’s various committees, shelving books in the library, chaperoning field trips, working with the Wellness committee to improve school food or helping out in the classroom is very much appreciated. Thanks so much!
- Melianthe Kines on UPDATE 10.10.13 - Construction Delayed
- Melianthe Kines on Update 10.17.13 on Construction
- Brett Crenshaw on Letter from Dyanthe — Week of Sep-23-13
- Marjorie Ingall on TNS MULTICULTURAL FESTIVAL!!! SUNDAY, JUNE 9th 11am-4pm
- Claudio del Valle on Community Day Video 2013
- Laurie Engle on Community Day 2013
- Chelsea Crawford on Untitled
- Marjorie Ingall on Untitled
- Florence Eng on Summer Readathon asks: Which was your favorite book this summer?
- Julia Massey on Summer Readathon asks: Which was your favorite book this summer?