Dear 3-K and Pre-K Providers,
We are excited to share that the 3-K and Pre-K applications are now available!
3-K: All NYC children born in 2020 can apply by the March 10, 2023 deadline. 3-K results will be available in May. Due to limited seats only some applicants who apply by the deadline will be made offers.
Pre-K: All NYC children born in 2019 can apply by the March 10, 2023 deadline. All families who apply by the deadline will receive an offer in May.
Families can apply three ways
- Online at MySchools.nyc
- Over the Phone by calling 718-935-2009
- In Person by visiting a Family Welcome Center
You can begin viewing applicants to your program and verifying applicant admissions priorities in MySchools today, including:
- Sibling Priority: Applicants must have a sibling who will also be attending your program in Fall 2023, and include this information on their application in order to be eligible. All programs should verify sibling priority.
- Current Student Priority: Applicants must be attending the particular program location at the time of application in order to be eligible. NYC Early Education Centers, Family Child Care Networks, and DOE Pre-K Centers should verify current student priority.
- Social Services Priority: Applicants or their families must receive free or subsidized social services from a program or the organization that runs it in order to be eligible. NYC Early Education Centers and Family Child Care Networks should verify social services priority.
Please see our resources about verification, or sign up for a training to learn more!
Thank you for your continued partnership, and please let us know if you have any questions!
3-K & Pre-K Admissions Team
Office of Student Enrollment