Field Day is Friday! Our entire school will head to Prospect Park for a picnic and outdoor activities led by TNS teachers and paras. We eat, hang and play together all day. Please keep in mind the following:
- Do not purchase food, including ice cream or icies for your child unless you plan to buy it for the entire school.
- Parents/families wishing to take children out early or directly from the park must sign out with their classroom teacher.
- If children do not come to school and go directly to the park, they will be marked absent, and parents will be responsible for them.
- Please leave your dog at home! Some of our children are frightened of them, and we want to make sure that everyone feels safe and has a good time.
It’s going to be hot! Don’t forget hats, sunscreen, and water!🌞
Here are some important dates to add to your calendar (if you haven’t yet):
- No school for students on Thursday, June 8.
- No school for students on Friday, June 9.
- No school on June 19th in observance of Juneteenth.
- Graduation is in the auditorium at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 22.
- Narrative reports go home on Friday, June 23.
- The last day of school is Tuesday, June 27.
- SING is on Tuesday, June 27.